Turin 2006 Updates

www.torino2006.org the official site of the Organising Committee for the XX Olympic Winter Games in Turin reported that in December their website had more than 900,000 visits as compared to 600,000 in November. Some 75% of the pages visited were in English, while the remaining 25% were in Italian and French. The most popular sections were: "Competitions and Schedules", "Sports and Athletes", "Tickets", "Calendar", "Ceremonies", "Photo Gallery", "Transport", "Competition Facilities" and "Accomodation". As of 1 February, net surfers can visit the official Games-time website which will have many new features. Check it out!